Have you ever felt stale, overwhelmed or directionless?
You might be performing well, but something's missing. The voice inside your head is getting louder, asking you questions about what your purpose is in life, what you are here to do, and who you are here to serve. My guest in this episode is Tammy Gooler Loeb and she helps people find answers to be able to craft their job, career, and indeed life in a way that is more intentional and fulfilling.
Tammy has worked with executives on how to overcome this inertia to forge more fulfilling careers and lives. She discusses why people go stale in their careers and how you can jolt yourself out of it. She also gives insights into ways to build a career with a sense of purpose and how you can create career optionality and begin to trust yourself with your choices.
“When people are feeling a little stale or stuck it’s usually because they don’t have all the information they need.” – Tammy Gooler Loeb
You'll hear about:
· Why do people go stale mid-career?
· What can jolt you out of the staleness?
· How to build a greater sense of purpose
· The importance of trusting yourself
· How executives can create career optionality
· How executive success is being redefined
· The life lessons Tammy has learned
· How do you keep yourself fresh?
About Tammy Gooler Loeb:
Tammy is an Executive and Career Coach, Author, Speaker, and Podcast Host who brings determination and focus to her work with clients who aim to develop greater satisfaction in their careers and work relationships. She is a Certified Professional Co-Active Coach by the Co-Active Training Institute, a graduate of the Co-Active Space Leadership Program, and holds an MBA from Boston University.
Her award-winning book is called ‘Work from the Inside Out: Break through nine common obstacles and design a career that fulfils you.’
• Profile and services: https://www.tammygoolerloeb.com
• Book ‘Work from the Inside Out’: https://www.workfromtheinsideout.com
• Workbook: https://www.tammygoolerloeb.com/workbook
Sign up to my Strategic Leader newsletter (http://bit.ly/36WRpri) for stimuli, ideas, guidance and tips on how to lead your team, organisation or self more effectively, delivered straight to your inbox:
Subscribe to my YouTube channel (http://bit.ly/3cFGk1k) where you can watch the conversation.
Take the Extraordinary Essentials test (https://bit.ly/3EhSKY5) to identify your strengths and development areas as a strategic leader:
For more details about me:
● Services (https://bit.ly/373jctk) to CEOs, entrepreneurs and professionals.
● About me (https://bit.ly/3LFsfiO) - my background, experience and philosophy.
● Examples of my writing (https://bit.ly/3O7jkc7).
● Follow me and engage with me on LinkedIn (https://bit.ly/2Z2PexP).
● Follow me and engage with me on Twitter (https://bit.ly/36Xav