How do you connect in a virtual world?
The virtual world was thrust upon us all with the pandemic and it has since become a way of working life. That doesn’t mean everyone makes their virtual work engaging, inspiring and thought provoking. Robbie Samuels is the perfect guest to talk to about creating virtual events people will remember.
He talks about the challenges we all face working in virtual environments, from the sessions themselves to how we can have those sensitive conversations with team members. He busts myths around the virtual working experience and what you can do to ensure your team sees the value in them. He gives the fundamental things we need to remember to make the audience experience an enjoyable one from the technical setup to the body language we use.
“I need people to recognise that sometimes virtual is the optimal option.” – Robbie Samuels
You'll hear about:
· The challenges of working virtually
· Busting myths about working virtually
· What are the main skills needed in virtual working?
· The best moments of Robbie's virtual experiences
· How to read body language in a virtual session
· How to keep informal interactions going
· Having sensitive conversations virtually
· What does Robbie's best day look like?
About Robbie Samuels:
Robbie is an event design consultant and executive Zoom producer, with a passion for creating engaging and unforgettable experiences. He is the best-selling author of three books, the latest being "Break Out of Boredom: Low-Tech Solutions for Highly Engaging Zoom Events".
Robbie is also a professional speaker, HBR contributor, and the host of the Schoomze podcast (since 2016).
Robbie Samuels profile: https://www.linkedin.com/in/robbiesamuels/
Resources (newsletter, free masterclasses): https://robbiesamuels.com/start-here/
Sign up to my Strategic Leader newsletter (http://bit.ly/36WRpri) for stimuli, ideas, guidance and tips on how to lead your team, organisation or self more effectively, delivered straight to your inbox:
Subscribe to my YouTube channel (http://bit.ly/3cFGk1k) where you can watch the conversation.
Take the Extraordinary Essentials test (https://bit.ly/3EhSKY5) to identify your strengths and development areas as a strategic leader:
For more details about me:
● Services (https://bit.ly/373jctk) to CEOs, entrepreneurs and professionals.
● About me (https://bit.ly/3LFsfiO) - my background, experience and philosophy.
● Examples of my writing (https://bit.ly/3O7jkc7).
● Follow me and engage with me on LinkedIn (https://bit.ly/2Z2PexP).
● Follow me and engage with me on Twitter (https://bit.ly/36XavNI).