How do you stimulate innovation?
In this episode, Alex Osterwalder, CEO and Founder of Strategyzer, talks about what it takes to stimulate and pursue innovation in a difficult and dynamic context. He talks about why CEOs need to invest at least 40% of their time on innovation activities, how they should use new measures (AKIs that complement OKRs), and how to develop inclusive, high performing teams. Alex also talks about the implications for AI in innovation - how it can help develop prototypes and how it will encourage innovation professionals to up their game.
“If you’re not producing innovation results you’re doing innovation theatre.” – Alex Osterwalder
You'll hear about:
Alex is the CEO and Founder of Strategyzer, the company that provides corporate innovation strategy advice, tools, and training. He’s the co-author of five books, including the Invincible Company and the Business Model Canvas. He is also a Visiting Professor at the IMD Business School. Ranked No. 4 of the top 50 management thinkers worldwide, Alex also holds the Thinkers50 Strategy Award.
● Profile: https://www.linkedin.com/in/osterwalder/
● Strategzer: https://www.strategyzer.com/
● Books: https://www.strategyzer.com/books
Sign up to my Strategic Leader newsletter (http://bit.ly/36WRpri) for stimuli, ideas, guidance and tips on how to lead your team, organisation or self more effectively, delivered straight to your inbox:
Subscribe to my YouTube channel (http://bit.ly/3cFGk1k) where you can watch the conversation.
Take the Extraordinary Essentials test (https://bit.ly/3EhSKY5) to identify your strengths and development areas as a strategic leader:
For more details about me:
● Services (https://bit.ly/373jctk) to CEOs, entrepreneurs and professionals.
● About me (https://bit.ly/3LFsfiO) - my background, experience and philosophy.
● Examples of my writing (https://bit.ly/3O7jkc7).
● Follow me and engage with me on LinkedIn (https://bit.ly/2Z2PexP).
● Follow me and engage with me on Twitter (https://bit.ly/36XavNI).