Why should companies encourage their employees to build their personal brand?
A question that many companies shudder at the thought of. Individuals sharing their own ideas and opinions can’t be good for the company, right? Wrong. Personal branding can be used by companies to share values and ideas through the individuals that work for them with far wider reach.
In this conversation Amelia Sordell, personal branding expert, gives expert advice on everything personal branding. From how to develop your personal brand as a leader to how to overcome the fear of expressing yourself online. She also debunks personal branding myths as well as the importance of encouraging your team to share their personal brand for the benefit of the company.
“Personal branding is really powerful because it gets you into rooms where strangers are talking about you.” – Amelia Sordell
You'll hear about:
· What people get wrong about personal branding
· Why companies stop people developing personal brands
· How to start expressing yourself as a personal brand
· Amelia's steps to personal branding
· The frontiers of personal branding
· How to develop more confidence in yourself
· Management myths debunked
· Is Amelia a visionary or emergent strategist?
· Living life for the plot not the ending
· The impact Amelia wants to have on the world
· What fuels Amelia's best days?
About Amelia Sordell:
Amelia Sordell is the Founder and CEO of Klowt, the UK’s leading personal branding agency. Named as one of Management Today’s Women under 35, Amelia is an entrepreneur, marketeer, thought leader, and influencer with a substantial social media following. Amelia has 2 children, a community online of over 150,000 people and has built a multi-million personal branding agency, Klowt all off the back of her personal brand.
· LinkedIn profile: https://www.linkedin.com/in/ameliasordell/
· Klowt: https://klowt.com/
Sign up to my Strategic Leader newsletter (http://bit.ly/36WRpri) for stimuli, ideas, guidance and tips on how to lead your team, organisation or self more effectively, delivered straight to your inbox:
Subscribe to my YouTube channel (http://bit.ly/3cFGk1k) where you can watch the conversation.
Take the Extraordinary Essentials test (https://bit.ly/3EhSKY5) to identify your strengths and development areas as a strategic leader:
For more details about me:
· Services (https://bit.ly/373jctk) to CEOs, entrepreneurs and professionals.
· About me (https://bit.ly/3LFsfiO) - my background, experience and philosophy.
· Examples of my writing (https://bit.ly/3O7jkc7).
· Follow me and engage with me on LinkedIn (https://bit.ly/2Z2PexP).
· Follow me and engage with me on Twitter (https://bit.ly/36XavNI).